Macaroni salad would make a perfect side dish. Yes! you heard it right. It is quick and easy. The best part is it is so nutritious and delicious that you will keep making it again and again. You can also make it for uninvited visitors.
This creamy delight with a blend of spices and vegetables will make your day. Here is the recipe.
Ingredients for Macaroni salad
- Macaroni – 3-4 cups
- Yogurt – 1-2 cups
- Mayonnaise – 1-2 cups
- Vegetables – 2-3 cups(carrot, capsicum, onion, tomatoes)
- Salt – accordingly
- Black Pepper – a pinch
- Chili flakes(if preferred)
Method of Macaroni salad
- Take a large vessel, add one ltr. water and let it boil.
- When it boils, add the macaroni, salt, and a tbs of oil.
- Cook it until the macaroni is soft.
- Remove from the stove and let it cool.
- In a large bowl, add the yogurt, mayonnaise, vegetables, and mix.
- Next, add the macaroni, salt, black pepper, and chili flakes.
- Mix well.
- At last, pour the lemon juice and mix again.
- Garnish with some mint leaves.