Honey Chilli Potato is another Chinese dish which we crave for. It is generally used as an appetizer or snack.
Potatoes are fried and then tossed in a sweet and spicy, sticky sauce. The thing that makes this dish delicious is the balance of honey and spices. Here, we have the succulent recipe of honey chili potato. Give it a try.
Honey Chilli Potato Recipe (for 2)
- Potatoes – 4-5
- Oil – for frying
- All-purpose flour
- Corn flour
- Red chili powder
- Garlic paste
- Black Pepper
- Red Chilli Flakes
- Soy Sauce
- Tomato Ketchup
- Sesame Seeds
- Cut the potato into wedges and wash them in running water.
- Add cornflour, all-purpose flour, red chili powder, garlic paste, black pepper, and potato wedges.
- Mix properly.
- Fry them in the oil.
- Take them out and let it cool.
- Fry them for the second time.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan.
- Add chopped garlic and stir-fry for few seconds.
- You could also add vegetables to it. (onion and capsicum for example)
- Next, add red chili flakes and sesame seeds and saute.
- Now, add vinegar, soy sauce, tomato ketchup, and honey.
- Mix well.
- In a bowl, mix cornflour and water.
- Add it to the pan.
- At last, put the potato wedges into the sauce and saute.
- Your Honey Chili Potato is ready.