Fried rice is a dish made with cooked rice and sauces. This dish originates from China, which is the birthplace of many worldwide famous dishes.
This dish can be served in the main course with Manchurian or it can be eaten alone. It is the best utilization of leftover rice and acts as the best snack. All you need is a drink and you are good to go.
So, here’s the recipe of Fried Rice.
- Rice – cooked and chilled
- Ginger and garlic – 2 tbsp
- Vegetables (carrot, capsicum, beans, spring onions) – 1/2 cup
- Soy sauce – 2 tbsp
- Vinegar – 2 tbsp
- Tomato ketchup – 2 tbsp
- Red Chilli Sauce – 2 tbsp
- Salt – accordingly
Before starting, kindly keep all the ingredients in your reach because this dish will be cooked on a high flame.
- First heat the oil in a wok or a non-stick karahi.
- Add ginger and garlic and saute.
- You can also add schezwan chutney to elevate the taste.
- Then, add all the vegetables, sauces, salt and stir-fry for a minute.
- Keep the flame on medium-high.
- If you have any kind of instant fried rice mix, you can also add it.
- Next, add the rice and mix it well with the sauce.
- At last, add a tsp of sugar. It will take the taste of Fried Rice to a next level.
- Stir fry for 1-2 minutes.
- The fried rice is ready. Serve it with Manchurian or just eat it!