Milkshakes have been a part of our lives, since our childhood. They are present at the breakfast table, sometimes as a snack in the evening. The concept of milkshakes came from the western parts of the world. To be particular it started in the US, then it took over the food industry of the entire world. The recipe for today is particularly a milkshake which is loved by all – Oreo milkshake. This frothy mixture is so delicious and creamy that a single sip will make you happy. Here’s the easiest recipe for you.
Oreo Milkshake Recipe (for 1)
- Oreo cookies – 5-6
- Milk – 2 cups
- Coffee Powder – 1 tsp
- Sugar – 1 tbs
- Chocolate sauce – 3-4 tbs
- Ice cubes – 1-2
- Take the blender jar.
- Add all the ingredients and blend it until it gets into a smooth paste.
- Take a glass, pour some chocolate sauce inside it.
- Pour the shake into the glass.
- At last, take one oreo cookie and break it into four pieces.
- Garnish the shake with the pieces of cookie.
Your oreo milkshake is ready.
Give it to your loved ones or just have it yourself.