EASY HOMEMADE DETOX DRINKS TO LOSE WEIGHT – 00000Detoxing is a popular trend followed by people to lose pounds quickly. It is nothing but complete rejuvenation and cleansing of your body through the consumption of fruits and vegetable concoctions and herbal teas, followed by short term fasting.
You can try out these easy homemade detox drinks to boost your metabolism and kick start your weight loss journey.
1. Honey + Lemon + Ginger
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 inch ginger root
- 1 glass warm water
- Heat a glass of water but don’t boil it.
- Crush a ginger root using a mortar and a pestle.
- Put the lemon juice, crushed ginger, and honey in the heated water.
- Drink it while warm still.
- Honey is one of the best nutritional elements of earth. It’s only natural that it’s used in the making in one of the best weight loss shakes. It’s packed with vitamins and minerals, it encourages better digestion and metabolizes cholesterol and fatty acids.
- Ginger is high in antioxidants, plus it has anti-inflammatory properties.
2.Green Tea + Lemon
- 1 green tea bag (The best tea for weight loss!)
- 1/4th lemon
- Put a green tea bag in a boiled cup of water.
- Add the lemon juice.
- Drink it while it is still hot.
- Green tea is one of the best weight loss drinks, it’s good for your immunity, plus it’s packed with antioxidants that slow aging and prevent cancer cells from attacking your body. It’s practically the best tea for weight loss.
- Lemon is rich in Vitamin C which helps shed extra fats from the body, plus it helps move the bile from your liver to your small intestine.
1 teaspoon cumin seeds
1 and a half cup of drinking water
Half a teaspoon honey (optional)
1. Put the cumin seeds in a vessel. Heat them for about 5-6 seconds over low flame.
2. Pour water over the cumin seeds and bring them to a boil.
3. Cover the vessel with a lid; let it rest for 3-5 minutes.
4. Strain and serve in a cup.
Cumin may help amp up the metabolism and good metabolism keeps your weight under control. It also helps ease bloating and indigestion that further facilitates weight loss. Here’s a quick cumin water recipe that you can try every morning.
4.Apple Cider Vinegar + Papaya
- 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- 3 crushed black peppercorns
- Cut the papaya into cubic shapes and toss them into the blender.
- Pour some apple cider vinegar and crushed black peppercorns, then spin.
- Add mint leaves and ice cubes and enjoy your drink!
- Apple cider vinegar boosts the body’s immune system, thus preventing a lot of diseases from attacking you. It also regulates your blood cholesterol levels and blood pressure. Last but not least, it’s one of the best weight loss drinks if you’re trying to lose weight.
- Papaya is packed with useful vitamins and minerals. It contains a digestive enzyme called papain that fights colon cancer and strengthens the cardiovascular system.
- Black pepper is rich in vitamin E.
- Mint helps improve digestion, aids in weight loss, and cures skin problems. Plus it comforts the stomach and adds a nice taste and smell. It’s the main ingredient in most of the best detox drinks for weight loss.
5.Chia Seeds + Apple
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 apple
- A handful of mint leaves
- A pinch of black salt
- Soak some chia seeds in a glass of water for 2-3 minutes.
- Take the seeds out of the apple and chop it, then add it to the blender and blend it until it’s a smooth paste.
- Add the water with the chia seeds to the apple paste.
- Add some roughly chopped mint leaves into the glass.
- Add a pinch of black salt, stir well and enjoy!
- Chia seeds are used in the best detox drinks for weight loss because it mobilizes fat and prevents insulin resistance.
- Apples reduce the risk of heart diseases, fights various types of cancer, and lowers blood cholesterol.
- Mint cools the GI tract, improves digestion, and encourages weight loss