Winter is here, and all you need to warm yourself is a piece of chocolaty, fudgy, gooey Brownie. A thick slice of Brownie can make your day. You will enjoy eating it but making and baking it would be the most fun part. It is irresistible. You will not be able to stop yourself from eating this. Accompanying it with a scoop of ice cream would take the taste to another level. Bake it for your loved ones.
Chocolate Brownie recipe
- All purpose flour(maida) – 3-4 cups
- Melted Butter – 2 cups
- Sugar – 2 cups(powderd)
- Baking powder – 1/2 tbs
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- Cocoa Powder – 4 tbs
- Milk Chocolate chunks or chocolate chips – 1-2 cups
- Walnuts – 1 cup
- Take a large bowl, and beat the melted butter in it.
- Next, add the sugar and beat again for a few minutes.
- Then, add vanilla essence.
- In another bowl, sieve all-purpose flour, baking powder, and cocoa powder.
- Mix both.
- It should form a thick batter.
- At last, add the chocolate chunks or chocolate chips and the walnuts.
- Walnuts add extra crunch to the brownie.
- Next, take a baking tray, grease it with some oil or keep a parchment paper.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 40-45 minutes.
- Your Brownies are ready. Cut them into pieces and serve with ice-cream.