Christmas is coming! Everyone has started thinking about what they will make for the festival. This time we have a recipe that is loved by all. Its Chocolate Rum Balls. They are delicious and irresistible. If you are making it before the festival, make sure not to finish it before. As the name suggests, chocolate rum balls, rum is the star ingredient of this recipe. But you can skip the rum if making it for children.
Chocolate Rum Balls Recipe
- All-purpose flour – 3-4 cups
- Butter – 2 cups
- Sugar – 2 cups
- Cocoa Powder – 4 tbs
- Baking Powder – 2 tbs
- Milk – 1 cup
- Chocolate Ganache – 400-500 ml
- Rum – 1/3 cup (skip if making for children)
- Take a big bowl, add sugar and butter. Beat until soft.
- Sieve all-purpose flour, baking powder, cocoa powder and add it to the mixture.
- Mix it to get a smooth paste.
- Take a baking tin. Grease it, pour the mixture and bake it.
- Let it cool.
- You can bake it on an oven or microwave.
- Oven will take 35 min at 350 F. Microwave will take 5-6 minutes.
- Take a large bowl, break the cake into pieces.
- Add 4 tbs chocolate ganache.
- At this stage, you can also add chopped nuts, it will add crunch to the balls.
- Combine everything and divide it into equal parts.
- Make round balls.
- Coat these balls in chocolate ganache and let it dry.
- Decorate them with white chocolate and sprinkles.
- Serve it to your loved ones.