Bread Pizza is a very quick and easy dish. It is a perfect snack for small hunger. It’s a bet that you will regularly crave it once you taste it. You can also have it as breakfast, or an evening snack. The most appetizing part is its crispy bread. The crunchiness of the bread is the most satisfying part of the dish. It’s a no cheese pizza. Cheese is substituted with cream in this recipe. Just a few basic ingredients and you can create magic.
Bread Pizza Recipe(for 2)
- Bread slices – 8
- Cream(malai) – 4-5 spoonfulls
- Onion, Tomatoes, and Capsicum – 1 cup (chopped)
- Semolina(suji) – 2 tbs
- Red chili powder – 1/2 tbs
- Salt – accordingly
- In a bowl, add cream, veggies, red chili powder, and salt.
- Mix well.
- Take the slices of the bread, and spread the mixture on them.
- Now, sprinkle the semolina(suji) on top of it. It will give an extra crunch to the recipe.
- Take a non-stick pan or Tawa.
- Heat it.
- Take the slice of bread and flip the creamy part on it.
- Keep the flame on medium.
- Wait for the cream to melt and let the semolina get crispy.
- Now, flip the bread and let it crisp from the base.
- One by one do the same with all the slices of bread.
- Your Bread Pizza is ready. Serve it with your favorite sauce or chutney.